Jimei x Arles International Photo Festival just ended in Xiamen (China). The 2018 attendance has increased, with 70,000 visitors in 7 weeks (17% more than in 2017).
2018 IN KEY FIGURES
• 30 exhibitions
• 70 artists and 23 curators
• 3 exhibition venues
• 2 awards dedicated to young talents, rewarding Lei Lei (Jimei x Arles Discovery Award) and Pixy Liao (Jimei x Arles - Madame Figaro Women Photographers Award)
• 70,000 visitors
• 65,000 viewers in live-streaming(talks and guided tours)
• 12 workshops and 5 university lectures
• Opening weekend attended by 500 guests and professionals
• More than 600 media reports already
Greetings from South Koreaat Three Shadows Photography Art Centre in Beijing
The 3 exhibitions dedicated to South Korean photography as part of the 2018 edition of Jimei x Arles, which were conceived in partnership with The Museum of Photography, Seoul, and SongEun Art and Cultural Foundation, are on view at Three Shadows Photography Art Centre (Beijing) from January 13 to March 10, 2019.
More information: www.threeshadows.cn
The 50thedition of Rencontres d’Arles, with exhibitions by Lei Lei and Pixy Liao
See you in Arles from July 1 to September 22, 2019 to celebrate the 50thanniversary of Rencontres d’Arles! Young talents Lei Lei and Pixy Liao, both distinguished at Jimei x Arles 2018, will show their work among the festival’s 40 exhibitions.
The opening week will take place from July 1 to 7.
More information: www.rencontres-arles.com
In 2019, Jimei x Arles celebrates its 5thanniversary!
See you in Xiamen from November 22, 2019 to January 5, 2020.
More information: http://en.jimeiarles.com
JIMEI X ARLES THANKS ITS PARTNERS